- Every serious gardener needs a serious digging fork. This ergonomic twist on a classical, English design with square tines is ideal for turning and cultivating soil, moving mulch, sod, and yard debris, or digging potatoes and perennials.
- Pultruded fiberglass shaft with heavy duty lightweight carbon steel blade; extra wide raised forward step, offset for better leverage and comfort.
- Patented ergonomic Natural Radius O-Handle Grip with 4 times the gripping surface of traditional D-Handle tools provides additional leverage while reducing hand and wrist stress. Made from a comfortable non-latex, thermoplastic elastomer over-molded onto polypropylene.
- Editor's Choice, Organic Gardening Magazine. Featured in Arthritis Today Magazine.
- Lifetime Guarantee (Continental US Only)
We've always loved gardening with Digging Forks. We find they are one of the most versatile tools one can own. We use them to dig up bulbs and root vegetables every year. Other annual tasks include turning the soil in our beds, turning compost, and pitching waste. We also like to use them to aerate around the bases of shrubs and perennials prior to spring and fall fertilizing. The Radius Digging Fork combines a traditional, carbon steel blade design with our patented, Natural Radius Grip for an outstanding user experience.